- One free consultation every year
- 10% cash back on all services at Sarjan
- 50% Cash Back on registration for Health Education meet / Group Discussion
- Cancer Screening at subsidized rates
- LIFETIME validity
Get the Card
Become a member and avail special benefits at Sarjan healthcare
WE at Sarjan believe in preventive health care, thus we conduct a lot of workshops , seminars, closed group discussions on various health related issue which can be avoided in the long run by taking small preventive measures. We believe that creating awareness and educating the population is one of the most important things to create a healthy society.
WE conduct a series of seminars and workshops in various schools, colleges, other institutes and companies on:
- Cancer Screening and awareness
- Vaccination Camps
- Rubella (Avoiding birth of child with defect)
- Cervical Cancer (Cervix is the lower part of an organ uterus. Its cancer prevalence is increasing & is the top most killer for women)
- Health and Hygiene for all
- Holistic Living and tips for healthy life
It is not possible for any individual to reach the entire population personally. Many a times it happens that we are not very comfortable with adapting all the lessons which someone’s comes and teaches us. Instead if we see someone amongst us following some instructions or doing something and benefiting from it, it’s a human psychology that we will follow it in a better way.
Peer Education is an approach to health promotion differently. Here community members are trained to promote health-enhancing change among their peers by providing them all the necessary information. Peer education is the teaching or sharing of health information, values and behavior in educating others who may share similar social backgrounds or life experiences.
Rather than health professionals educating members of the public, the idea behind peer education is that ordinary lay people are in the best position to encourage healthy behaviour to each other.